DNA Crystallography Dress
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
Behold the ghostly x-ray of DNA in “Photo 51”, the work of Rosalind Franklin in 1952 - the image provided to be critical in identifying the structure of DNA, the very building block of life! We’ve replicated this historic moment into a design that’s certain to become a fundamental part of your wardrobe. Whether you’re a geneticist looking for something fancier than “genes”, or ready to supercoil yourself into a relaxed state, this dress has all the necessary traits!
- Three quarter length sleeve, fit & flare dress
- Features black top with scooped round neckline
- Skirt of dress has functional pockets
- Made from soft, high-quality 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Skirt of dress screen-printed design features all-over-print DNA Crystallography
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: