Nautilus Shell Burnout Cardigan
*Please Note: The sleeves run tight/smaller on this cardigan.
The nautilus is one of the oldest creatures on the planet, having been around as early as the triassic period of prehistory. A most extant cephalopod, the nautilus has been known to dwell in the ocean, as deep as nearly half a mile where the water is colder. Though ancient, the nautilus is thought not to have had any significant evolution over the past 500 million years, so we kept it simple with a more minimalist design that we hope you’ll wear for a long time to come!
- Long sleeve cardigan with pockets
- Made from 60 % cotton / 35% polyester / 5% lycra blend
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality fabric
- Features all-over-print nautilus shell burnout design
- Model is wearing an XS
- Machine Washable
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold inside out. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.