Voyager Spacecraft Fit & Flare Dress
GREETINGS FROM EARTH!
Launched in 1977, the Voyager 1 and 2 probes gave us unprecedented views of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune before leaving our solar system into the vast darkness of interstellar space, thus becoming the furthest objects created by humans. Devised by Carl Sagan, both of them included a golden record with sounds and images from Earth, intended for any extraterrestrials who might find them someday. Even after 40+ years, the Voyagers are still furthering our understanding of the universe!
FINAL SALE - RETURN FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
- Fit & flare dress with 3/4 length sleeves & scoop v-neckline
- Made from 100% organic cotton
- Manufactured using eco-friendly organic dyes
- Screen-printed design features all-over-print voyager spacecraft on navy background
- Manufactured from soft, high-quality, stretchy fabric
- Dress can be pulled over the neck and have no fasteners or zippers
- Dress features pockets – thoughtfully engineered for convenience!
- Machine-washable, because we think your time is too valuable to spend at a dry cleaner!
ALSO AVAILABLE AS: